There is no charge for participating in StoryCorps. We do require a credit card at the time you schedule your appointment because you may be charged a $50.00 late cancellation fee if you cancel with less than 48 hours' notice. We do not charge your credit card when you sign up for your appointment, and the only time we will use your card on file is in the event of a cancellation. If you would like to make a donation at the time of your recording, please bring along your preferred form of payment.
Articles in this section
- When I register for an appointment, why does StoryCorps ask for my credit card information?
- How do I change or cancel my reservation?
- Does StoryCorps accept walk-in appointments?
- Is there a wait list?
- Does it cost anything to participate?
- How do I make a reservation at one of the StoryBooths in Atlanta, Chicago, or San Francisco, or on the Mobile Tour?
- Accessibility at StoryCorps recording locations