A two-person interview is ideal. Our recording booths are small, as we aim to create an intimate space in which your conversation can take place. We can fit an additional person, but more people may be uncomfortable to accommodate.
Articles in this section
- What questions should I ask in my interview?
- Can interviews be conducted in any language?
- Can I bring my child/grandchild?
- Can I read something during my recording?
- How many people can I bring to my recording?
- Can I come alone?
- How early should I arrive?
- What should I bring? What should I to do to prepare?