StoryCorps interviews are unscripted conversations. We do not recommend reading prepared materials; however, we do welcome you to bring something short to read to as it relates to your conversation.
Articles in this section
- What questions should I ask in my interview?
- Can interviews be conducted in any language?
- Can I bring my child/grandchild?
- Can I read something during my recording?
- How many people can I bring to my recording?
- Can I come alone?
- How early should I arrive?
- What should I bring? What should I to do to prepare?