Yes! The StoryCorps Archive has interviews in over 50 languages. While StoryCorps does not offer translation services, participants can record their story in any language. Many of our facilitators are fluent in Spanish, and our interview paperwork is available in Braille, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, English, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
Articles in this section
- What questions should I ask in my interview?
- Can interviews be conducted in any language?
- Can I bring my child/grandchild?
- Can I read something during my recording?
- How many people can I bring to my recording?
- Can I come alone?
- How early should I arrive?
- What should I bring? What should I to do to prepare?