No. You must make a reservation to record in one of our recording locations. We are not able to accommodate walk-in appointments except in rare cases of last-minute cancellations. Visit our online reservation system or call 800.850.4406 for the most up-to-date information on appointment availability.
Articles in this section
- When I register for an appointment, why does StoryCorps ask for my credit card information?
- How do I change or cancel my reservation?
- Does StoryCorps accept walk-in appointments?
- Is there a waitlist?
- Does it cost anything to participate?
- How do I make a reservation at a StoryBooth?
- Accessibility at StoryCorps recording locations