We suggest you do not bring children under the age of 10 to your interview. If you will be recording with someone under the age of 18, please let us know.
Articles in this section
- What questions should I ask in my interview?
- Can interviews be conducted in any language?
- Can I bring my child/grandchild?
- Can I read something during my recording?
- How many people can I bring to my recording?
- Can I come alone?
- How early should I arrive?
- What should I bring? What should I to do to prepare?