If you encounter any technical difficulties while recording your interview, our support team is here to help. The answers to most issues users encounter can be found by searching our Help Center. You'll find links to a number of Help Center articles that many participants find useful when recording with StoryCorps Connect below.
StoryCorps Connect Recording Resources
- How do I record an interview remotely using StoryCorps Connect?
- How do I invite my partner to a StoryCorps Connect interview?
- What do my interview partner and I need to record an interview with StoryCorps Connect?
- Before you record with StoryCorps Connect: Tips for a trouble-free recording
- I can’t connect my microphone and/or camera for my StoryCorps Connect interview.
- How do I manage/adjust my browser's camera and microphone settings so I can record with StoryCorps Connect?
StoryCorps Connect Interview Management Resources
- After you record with StoryCorps Connect: Tips to ensure your interview is preserved and easy to find
- How to edit titles, summaries, participants, and keywords for a StoryCorps Connect interview on archive.storycorps.org
- Can I change the photos associated with my StoryCorps Connect interview?
- Can I download my StoryCorps interview from the website to my computer?
- How do I complete a “draft” StoryCorps Connect interview?
- Are there different privacy and sharing options?
Account Management Resources for archive.storycorps.org
- How do I create a new account on archive.storycorps.org?
- How do I edit my profile photo, email address and other information on archive.storycorps.org?
- How do I reset my password or retrieve my username on archive.storycorps.org?