No. The StoryCorps app is not currently available on Windows phones, but you can still record an interview in a digital format (for example, on a digital recorder or a voice recording app) and upload it to the StoryCorps.me website. You can read more about how to do that here.
Articles in this section
- How do I download the StoryCorps app?
- What's the difference between recording at a StoryBooth and recording with the app?
- Is there a minimum age for using the StoryCorps App?
- Can I use the StoryCorps app if I live outside the United States?
- Is the StoryCorps App available on Windows phones?
- Are all interviews archived at the Library of Congress?
- Can I listen to my interview if I visit the American Folklife Center at the Library of Congress?
- Why does the app request access to my phone's microphone and camera?
- Check your device's storage and operating system
- Do a test recording