While there is no limit to the number of participants, the StoryCorps model is a conversation between two people. We find that the best conversations, and the best audio quality, are achieved when it’s simply two people sharing a conversation.
Articles in this section
- How many participants can each interview have? Is there a maximum?
- How long can interviews be on the StoryCorps app?
- How will I know what to ask? Does StoryCorps have suggested questions for the interview?
- Can I use my own questions to record a StoryCorps interview?
- Can I create and save a list of custom questions before I record the interview?
- Can I email my list of questions to a participant?
- Can I record in a language other than English?
- I would like to interview someone who doesn’t live near me. Can I call that person on my phone and record an interview on the app using the same phone?