If you published your interview, you can listen to it by logging into your account on archive.storycorps.org.
Articles in this section
- Can I listen to my StoryCorps interview without using the app?
- How do I share my StoryCorps interview with family and friends?
- Do I have to share my interview?
- Can I export an interview from my device to my desktop or laptop computer without publishing it on the StoryCorps Archive website?
- If I record an interview with the StoryCorps App, does that mean anyone around the world can listen to it?
- Are there different privacy and sharing options? How do I share my interview with only a select group of people?
- Can I download my published interview from the website to my computer?
- I recorded an interview and it's saved on my computer. Can I publish it on the StoryCorps website?
- I changed my mind after publishing my interview. Can I delete it?
- What happens to my interviews if I uninstall the StoryCorps App from my device?