If you published your interview, you can listen to it by logging into your account on archive.storycorps.org.
Articles in this section
- Can I listen to my StoryCorps interview without using the app?
- Can I edit the audio of my StoryCorps interview?
- How to edit titles, summaries, participants, and keywords
- How do I export my interview from my device to a computer without publishing it on the StoryCorps Archive?
- If I record an interview with a different app or device, can I publish it to archive.storycorps.org?
- Can I download my published interview from the website to my computer?
- How do I remove my interview form my mobile device without removing it from archive.storycorps.org?
- What happens to my interviews if I uninstall the StoryCorps App from my device?