Yes. If your interview is available on archive.storycorps.org (and has completed syncing), you can export your audio file from the website to a desktop or laptop computer by following these steps:
- Log into your account at archive.storycorps.org.
- Click on your username in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on "My Interviews & Profile."
- Scroll down and select the interview you’d like to download.
- Click on the share icon (The sideways V in the gray play bar) below the interview image.
- When the drop-down menu appears, click on “Download” and the audio file will be saved to your desktop or laptop computer.
- On some computers, your web browser may begin playing the audio file rather than downloading. In this case, click File-->Save to download the file to your computer.
If your interview is not on archive.storycorps.org and it is an App interview, that means the only copy of the interview is on the device you used to record. Follow the export instructions in this article.
If you recorded a Signature StoryCorps Interview (with a StoryCorps facilitator) and your interview is not available in the Online Archive email Public Support at email@example.com and our Public Support team can send you a link to download your interview.