Traditionally, StoryCorps interviews have been conducted in recording booths with the presence of a facilitator. For interviews recorded on the app, your device serves as a digital facilitator that will guide you through the process of preparation, recording, and archiving your conversation.
Articles in this section
- How do I download the StoryCorps App?
- What's the difference between recording at a StoryBooth and recording with the app?
- Is there a minimum age for using the StoryCorps App?
- Can I use the StoryCorps App if I live outside the United States?
- Is the StoryCorps App available on Windows phones?
- Are all interviews archived at the Library of Congress?
- Can I listen to my interview if I visit the American Folklife Center at the Library of Congress?
- Why does the app request access to my phone's microphone and camera?
- Check your device's storage and operating system
- Do a test recording