Before you record the conversation of a lifetime, we highly recommend that you play around with the app– and record a mini-interview as a test. This will allow you to practice taking a photo, giving a title to your interview, providing a summary, adding keywords, and uploading the test interview from your device to the archive.storycorps.org website.
Articles in this section
- How do I download the StoryCorps App?
- What's the difference between recording at a StoryBooth and recording with the app?
- Is there a minimum age for using the StoryCorps App?
- Can I use the StoryCorps App if I live outside the United States?
- Is the StoryCorps App available on Windows phones?
- Are all interviews archived at the Library of Congress?
- Can I listen to my interview if I visit the American Folklife Center at the Library of Congress?
- Why does the app request access to my phone's microphone and camera?
- Check your device's storage and operating system
- Do a test recording