We recommend that you use either an iPhone with an operating system of iOS 7 or above, or an Android device with an operating system of Android 4.0 or above. We also recommend that your device have minimum available storage of 500MB (or 0.5GB).
To check the available storage on your iPhone:
- Open Settings
- Scroll down and choose “General”
- Select “About” and scroll down to “Available”.
To check the available storage on your Android phone:
- Open Apps manager (it's usually a 3x3 dot icon located within the bottom panel of your screen).
- Select Settings
- Once inside Settings, the layout varies based on what Android device you have. Here are two common options:
- Select "More" from the options within your Settings banner
- Scroll down your Settings options and select Storage
- Once inside Storage, you will see used, total, and available space displayed for both your SD card and your device