You have the option to edit your interview in the StoryCorps App or on the archive.storycorps.org website. To edit the participant(s) field in the StoryCorps App, please follow these steps:
- Log into your StoryCorps account using your device and open “My Interviews.”
- Scroll to the interview that you would like to edit and click on the three dots in the lower right corner of the interview box.
- Choose "Edit Info" and scroll down to the box with your participants.
- Edit the participants and click on "Save" in the upper right corner. This will also update the interview that appears online at archive.storycorps.org.
To edit the participant(s) field from the archive.storycorps.org website, please follow these steps:
- Log into your StoryCorps account at archive.storycorps.org from a computer.
- Open “View Profile” and scroll down to the interview you would like to edit.
- Click on "Edit" in the upper right corner of the interview box.
- Scroll down to point no. 5 (“Who participated in this interview?”) and edit the participants.
- Click on “Upload and Share” at the bottom of the page to save your changes.