You can edit your interview information from either the StoryCorps App or the web via archive.storycorps.org. Changes made in one place will be reflected in the other. Note: this article applies to app interviews. If you have concerns about editing a signature interview, look here.
How to edit your interview through the app
- Log in
- Tap the three (...) dots in the lower right of your interview’s square
- Edit Info
- Interview Title/Summary/Keywords/Participants
Note: Some fields are required and therefore must have data entered.
How to edit your interview on archive.storycorps.org
- Log in to archive.storycorps.org
- Click your profile photo (upper right)
- View Profile
- Click anywhere on your interview’s image (or click the gear icon in the upper right of the image)
- Edit Interview
- Enter the information you wish to edit: a Title or Quote from Your Conversation/Add a Summary or Description of Your Interview/Who Participated in This Interview/Tag Your Interview to Help People Find It
- Click the Save & Archive button
Note: Some fields are required for submission.