You can edit your interview information from either the StoryCorps App or the web via archive.storycorps.org. Changes made in one place will be reflected in the other.
How to edit your interview through the app
- Log in
- Tap the three (...) dots in the lower right of your interview’s square
- Edit Info
- Interview Title/Summary/Keywords/Participants
Note: Some fields are required and therefore must have data entered.
How to edit your interview on archive.storycorps.org
- Log in to archive.storycorps.org
- Click your profile photo (upper right)
- View Profile
- Click anywhere on your interview’s image (or click the gear icon in the upper right of the image)
- Edit Interview
- Enter the information you wish to edit: a Title or Quote from Your Conversation/Add a Summary or Description of Your Interview/Who Participated in This Interview/Tag Your Interview to Help People Find It
- Click the Save & Archive button
Note: Some fields are required for submission.