You can edit your interview information from either the StoryCorps App or the web via archive.storycorps.org. Changes made in one place will be reflected in the other.
Note: this article applies to StoryCorps App and StoryCorps Connect interviews. If you have concerns about editing a signature interview, look here.
How to edit your interview through the app
If you recorded through the App, (or recorded through StoryCorps Connect and your interview has completed syncing), you can edit your interview through the StoryCorps App by following the instructions below:
- Log in
- Tap the three (...) dots in the lower right of your interview’s square
- Edit Info
- Interview Title/Summary/Keywords/Participants
Note: Some fields are required and therefore must have data entered.
How to edit your interview on archive.storycorps.org
If you recorded using StoryCorps Connect, (or you recorded using the StoryCorps App and your interview has been published to the online archive), you can edit your interview through the online archive by following the instructions below:
- Log in to archive.storycorps.org
- Click your profile photo (upper right)
- My Interviews & Profile
- Click anywhere on your interview’s image (or click the gear icon in the upper right of the image)
- Edit Interview
- Enter the information you wish to edit: a Title or Quote from Your Conversation/Add a Summary or Description of Your Interview/Who Participated in This Interview/Tag Your Interview to Help People Find It
- Click the Save & Archive button
Note: Some fields are required for submission.