Yes, anyone over the age of 13 (with parental consent if you’re under 18) is welcome to participate in the Great Thanksgiving Listen. We encourage you to download the app and record a meaningful conversation with someone you know. If you choose, you can publish it. If you publish your interview, please log into your account at storycorps.me and tag it for TheGreatListen2016 [Your state abbreviation], i.e., TheGreatListen2016AZ or TheGreatListen2016KS.
Articles in this section
- Is there a minimum age for using the StoryCorps app?
- Can someone who is not a teacher or student participate in the Great Thanksgiving Listen?
- Can homeschooled students participate in the Great Thanksgiving Listen?
- Can I record in a language other than English?
- Can teachers use the Communities feature to collect their class interviews for The Great Thanksgiving Listen?