Yes, we encourage all students to participate in this project. We suggest that the parent/educator download the Teacher Toolkit (found here) and adapt the steps as needed. If you publish your interview, please log into your account at StoryCorps.me and tag it for TheGreatListen2016 [Your state abbreviation], i.e., TheGreatListen2016AZ or TheGreatListen2016KS.
Articles in this section
- Is there a minimum age for using the StoryCorps app?
- Can someone who is not a teacher or student participate in the Great Thanksgiving Listen?
- Can homeschooled students participate in the Great Thanksgiving Listen?
- Can I record in a language other than English?
- Can teachers use the Communities feature to collect their class interviews for The Great Thanksgiving Listen?