Before you record your conversation over the Thanksgiving weekend, we highly recommend that you play around with the app, and record a mini-interview as a test. This will allow you to practice taking a photo, giving a title to your interview, providing a summary, adding keywords, and uploading the test interview from your phone to the StoryCorps.me website.
Articles in this section
- Check your device's storage and operating system
- Do a test recording
- Practice editing titles, summaries, and keywords
- How long can interviews be on the StoryCorps app?
- How will I know what to ask? Does StoryCorps have suggested questions for the interview?
- Can I email my list of questions to a participant?