While StoryCorps interviews do not have a minimum length, the maximum length is 45 minutes. As you record your interview on the app, you will be able to see the time elapsed and time remaining on the app screen. The app will automatically stop recording at minute 45. If you would like to record an interview for longer than 45 minutes, you can create a second recording (or more) and publish each one to the StoryCorps.me website as Parts I, II, etc.
Articles in this section
- Check your device's storage and operating system
- Do a test recording
- Practice editing titles, summaries, and keywords
- How long can interviews be on the StoryCorps app?
- How will I know what to ask? Does StoryCorps have suggested questions for the interview?
- Can I email my list of questions to a participant?