Creating an account on archive.storycorps.org allows users to access our full archive of public interviews as well as utilize the StoryCorp App and StoryCorps Connect to record and preserve their own stories.
You can create a new account on either archive.storycorps.org or using the StoryCorps App. Regardless of where you create your account, you can use the same credentials to access to the StoryCorps App, StoryCorps Corps Connect, and archive.storycorps.org. If you'd like to create your account using the StoryCorps App, you can find step-by-step instructions on how to do so in the Help Center article below.
To create an new account on archive.storycorps.org
- Open archive.storycorps.org and select Log In in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- On the login screen, select Create Your Account.
- On the account creation screen, you'll have the option to create your account with your email address or using single sign-on with your Apple ID, Google, or Facebook log in information.
|Please note: You should not set up an archive.storycorps.org account using more than one of the above options. If you do, you may inadvertently create two different accounts.|
To create an account using your Facebook, Google or Apple login information
- Select Continue with Facebook, Continue with Google or Continue with Apple and follow the prompts.
To create an account using your email address:
- Enter your First and Last name
- Create a Username for your account (please keep in mind that usernames cannot be changed after you create your account.)
- Enter your Email address
- Enter your Birthday
- Create a password for your account. All passwords must be at least 8 characters in length, include one number, and one special character (such as *&^%$.)
Need more help? Try the step-by-step guide below:
The first step is to open Archive.storycorps.org and click Log In
Click Get Started
If you'd like to use Facebook to log in, click Continue with Facebook and follow the directions.
To create an account regularly, scroll down and click First Name
Type in your First Name
Type in your Last Name
Enter a Username. Please note your Username cannot be changed.
Scroll down and enter your Email address
Enter a Password of your choice.
Select your Birthday Month
Select your Birth Date
Select your Birth Year
Finish by pressing Create Account