Creating an account on archive.storycorps.org allows users to access our full archive of public interviews as well as utilize the StoryCorp App and StoryCorps Connect to preserve their stories on their own.
You can create an new account using either the StoryCorps App or archive.storycorps.org. The same account will allow you access to both platforms. (When using StoryCorps Connect you'll be prompted to make an account on archive.storycorps.org before you begin.) You can find instructions on how to create you account using the StoryCorps App in the Help Center article below.
How do I create an account with the StoryCorps App?
You can create a new account on archive.storycorps.org using your email address as well as your Facebook or Google login information.
- Please note: You should not set up an account using more than one of these options, as you will end up creating two different accounts.
To create an new account on archive.storycorps.org
- Open archive.storycorps.org and click Log In in the upper right hand corner.
- On the login screen, select Create Your Account.
From here, you'll be able to choose which credentials you want to use to create your account.
To create an account using your Facebook, Google or Apple login information
- Select Continue with Facebook, Continue with Google or Continue with Apple and follow the prompts.
To create an account using your email address:
- Enter your First and Last name
- Enter your Email address
- Enter your Birthday
- You'll also need to create a username and password for your account
- Please note: Once you have selected a username and created an account, your username cannot be changed.
Need more help? Try the step-by-step guide below:
The first step is to open Archive.storycorps.org and click Log In
Click Get Started
If you'd like to use Facebook to log in, click Continue with Facebook and follow the directions.
To create an account regularly, scroll down and click First Name
Type in your First Name
Type in your Last Name
Enter a Username. Please note your Username cannot be changed.
Scroll down and enter your Email address
Enter a Password of your choice.
Select your Birthday Month
Select your Birth Date
Select your Birth Year
Finish by pressing Create Account