Yes, after you’ve selected the questions you’d like to use for your interview on our website, you can email the list by clicking on “Email this Question List” in the upper right hand corner of the screen. At this time, it is only possible to email the prepared list of questions from our website.
Articles in this section
- How many participants can each interview have? Is there a maximum?
- How long can interviews be on the StoryCorps App?
- How will I know what to ask? Does StoryCorps have suggested questions for the interview?
- Can I use my own questions to record a StoryCorps interview?
- Can I create and save a list of custom questions before I record the interview?
- Can I email my list of questions to a participant?
- Can I record in a language other than English?
- I would like to interview someone who doesn’t live near me. Can I call that person on my phone and record an interview on the app using the same phone?