A moderator is a member of the community who has been promoted to moderator by an owner of a particular community. Moderators have the same access as a member but with special privileges, such as accepting pending members, accepting pending interviews, and promoting a member to moderator or blocking them.
Articles in this section
- What is a community?
- How do I get started?
- How do I create a new community?
- What is the role of the owner in a community?
- What is the role of a moderator?
- What is the role of a member?
- What are the membership options for communities?
- How do I invite members to join a community?
- How do I join a community?
- How do I submit interviews to a community?