If you are a community owner or moderator, you can create a custom list of questions online, save them to the community’s profile page, and then email them to your members through your regular email channels (not through StoryCorps.me). This question list will remain on the community’s profile page and can be edited at any time by a community owner or moderator. Custom question lists are only visible to community members. They are not visible to all StoryCorps.me users.
To add a list of questions to your community profile page, follow these steps (note: the owner, moderator, and community members will receive an email notification when a question list has been added):
- Login to your account at StoryCorps.me
- Click on your username in the upper right hand corner of the screen
- Click on "Create a Question List" and create a list by choosing from our prepared questions and/or by adding custom questions
- When you have completed the list, click on “+Add to Community”, follow the prompts, and press “Submit”
- Go to your community’s profile page and you will see your new list of questions. You will have the option to print the question list or email it to yourself (at your registered StoryCorps.me email address)
If you are a member of the community, you can edit or reorder the list, or add your own questions after you have logged into your community’s profile page. However, please note that the changes you make will NOT be saved to the profile page. Before leaving the page, please remember to print your question list or email it to yourself (at your registered StoryCorps.me email address) to use in your StoryCorps interview.