If you are a community owner or moderator, you can create a custom list of questions online and save them to the community’s profile page. This question list will be available to members of your community on archive.storycorps.org and in the app to help them prepare for their interviews. This question list will remain on the community’s profile page and can be edited at any time by a community owner or moderator.
If you are an owner or moderator, to add a list of questions to your community profile page, follow these steps (note: the owner, moderator, and community members will receive an email notification when a question list has been added):
- Log into your account at archive.storycorps.org.
- Click on your username in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on "Create a Question List" and create a list by choosing from our prepared questions and/or by adding custom questions (you can read more about how to create a custom question list on archive.storycorps.org here.)
- When you have completed the list, click on “+Add to Community,” follow the prompts, and press “Submit.”
- Go to your community’s profile page and you will see your new list of questions. You will have the option to print the question list or email it to yourself (at your registered StoryCorps Archive account email address.)
Once your list is addd to the community, your community members will be able to access your list, along with StoryCorps' suggested questions, when selecting their questions to prepare for an interview in the StoryCorps App.
Need more help? Try this step-by-step guide:
Here's an interactive tutorial for the visual learners