To delete a community, follow these steps:
- Login to your account at StoryCorps.me
- Click on your username in the upper right hand corner of the screen
- Click on "View Profile"
- Click on “Communities (Beta)”
- Scroll down to the community you would like to delete, click on the community box, and click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner
- In “Edit Your Community”, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the “Delete this Community” button to permanently delete a community
Deleting a community does not delete interviews or members from the StoryCorps.me website or the StoryCorps app. However, all interviews and members associated with this community will no longer be connected with the community, and this step cannot be undone.