A user has to be a member of a community to submit an interview. To join a community, please read these instructions.
To submit an interview through the app, follow these steps:
- Login to your account
- Press “My Interviews” and scroll down to the interview you’d like to submit
- Press the three dots in the bottom right hand corner of the interview box and tap “Edit Info” in the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down and press “Share with a Community”
- Tap the “+” button next to the community you’d like to join
To submit an interview on the StoryCorps.me website, follow these steps:
- Login to your account at StoryCorps.me
- Click on your username in the upper right hand corner of the screen
- Click on "View Profile"
- Click on “Edit” in the box of the interview you would like to add to the Community
- Scroll down to Step #7 (“Add your interview to a community”), select the community from the list of communities you have joined as a member, and press “Update Interview”
- If no approval is needed from the community owners/moderators, the interview will be added immediately to the community profile page
- If approval is required, the member’s request will be marked as pending while it is reviewed by the community owners/moderators. You will receive an email from StoryCorps when your interview has been accepted