No. All communities and recordings are publicly viewable and searchable. The community will be visible to everyone publicly online (not just registered users of archive.storycorps.org). If your community is “moderated,” you have the ability to approve new members and approve interview submissions to your community page.
Articles in this section
- What is a community?
- How do I join a community?
- How do I submit interviews to a community?
- How do I create a community?
- What is the difference between an owner, moderator, and member?
- What are the membership options for communities?
- How do I add (or remove) a moderator to my community?
- Can I create a list of custom questions for my community members?
- How do I invite members to join a community?
- How do I approve/decline/block a member or interview submitted to my community?