No. All communities and recordings are publicly viewable and searchable. The community will be visible to everyone publicly online (not just registered users of archive.storycorps.org). If your community is “moderated,” you have the ability to approve new members and approve interview submissions to your community page.
Articles in this section
- What is a community?
- How do I join a community?
- How do I submit interviews to a community?
- How do I create a new community?
- What is the role of the owner in a community?
- What is the role of a moderator?
- What is the role of a member?
- What are the membership options for communities?
- Can I create a list of custom questions for my community members?
- How do I invite members to join a community?