If your community is a part of a large project or is run by a group of people, you may want to add additional moderators to share community responsibilities. Each community can have up to 10 moderators who have the ability to accept/reject submitted interviews and members in a moderated community.
The individual must first be a member of your community. If they have not already joined, they can find instructions on how to join a community here.
To promote the member to moderator:
- Log in with the account that is the owner or moderator of the community.
- Navigate to your community page.
- Look at your list of members; you’ll find it on the right-hand side underneath your question lists.
- Click the gear beside the member’s name.
- Select “promote to moderator” (or to remove a moderator, select “demote to member”).
You’re done! This new moderator will now be able to accept/reject members and interviews, edit/create question lists, and help you moderate the community!