Preparing a Custom Question List in the StoryCorps App
When you click the “+” icon in the upper right corner of the StoryCorps App, you are given the option to either Prepare an Interview or Record an Interview. If you want to choose your interview questions in advance:
- Select Prepare an Interview.
- Select What questions will you ask?
Adding your own custom interview questions
- Select the Write your own questions option.
- Type your custom question in the box provided and select Save.
- Repeat the previous 2 steps to add additional questions.
- After you’ve created your custom questions, select the questions you want to include with your interview from the Custom questions list by tapping the “+” symbol beside the questions you want to include and selecting Save.
To add questions from StoryCorps’ Great Question lists
- Swipe the gray bar on the top of the page to browse our pre-written Great Question lists (such as Best Questions).
- Select the questions you want to include with your interview from our pre-written lists by tapping the “+” symbol beside the questions you want to include and selecting Save.
- Pro Tip: You can select and add questions from multiple lists at one time!