When you abandon a StoryCorps Connect interview or finish recording without tagging it or filling out all the required details, the incomplete interview will appear as a draft on your profile. All user generated content uploaded to archive.storycorps.org is user controlled, so if you want to delete a draft that appears on your profile page, you can take the following steps to remove it:
- Login to your account on archive.storycorps.org.
- Click on your profile picture in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on “My Interviews & Profile” from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down to the draft you would like to delete and click it.
- Below the interview photo, you will find the option to “Delete interview.” Press the delete interview button.
- A popup will appear confirming your decision to delete the interview draft. Press “Delete My Interview” to permanently remove the draft from your profile.
Please note that deleting an interview or draft from archive.storycorps.org cannot be undone. Verify that you have selected the correct interview before deleting it from your profile.