If your StoryCorps Connect interview (or StoryCorps App Interview) has been successfully published to archive.storycorps.org, you can edit your interview information in the online archive by following the instructions below (if your StoryCorps Connect interview is appearing as a “Draft” on your profile page, you can take a look at this article from our help center to learn more about how to complete a draft interview.)
- Log in to your profile on archive.storycorps.org.
- Click your Profile Photo (in the upper right corner of the screen)
- Select My Interviews & Profile from the dropdown menu
- Click anywhere on your interview’s image (or click the gear icon in the upper right of the image)
- Select Edit Interview (located below the interview photo and to the right of the interview description)
- Enter the information you wish to edit (Enter a Title or Quote from Your Conversation/Add a Summary or Description of Your Interview/Who Participated in This Interview/Tag Your Interview to Help People Find It/Recording Location.)
- Click the Save to Archive button at the bottom of the page once all changes have been made.
Note: Some fields are required for the submission and therefore must have data entered before you can save the interview.