You can download a copy of your interview audio from the StoryCorps App regardless of whether or not you have uploaded your interview audio to archive.storycorps.org.
To download an interview that has been published to archive.storycorps.org
- Click the person 👤 icon in the bottom right corner to navigate to your profile page in the App.
- Select the Interviews box on your profile and select the interview you want to download.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the interview, and select the Download Audio option from the drop-down menu.
- For iPhones and iOS Devices: Your interview audio will appear in a media player in your device’s browser. Select the share icon in your browser, and select Save to Files or share the audio using your preferred file sharing or messaging app.
- For Android devices: Choose where on your device you want your audio to be saved and select Save.
To download an interview that has not been published and is still a draft:
Any interview draft that has been saved in the StoryCorps App can be exported from the app. You'll find step-by-step instructions on how to export a copy of your interview audio from the app in the Help Center article below.
Please Note: In 2022, we launched a new version of the StoryCorps App and this article relates to the latest version. If you need to figure out which version you’re on or find support materials for Version 1, please take a look at the Help Center article below.
Still have questions? Submit a request to our support team here.