Big News: On July 11 2022, StoryCorps launched a major update to the StoryCorps App!
The information below pertains to the latest version of the StoryCorps App.
- Not sure which version you’re on or need help with the original version of the StoryCorps App? Check out this Help Center article!
- Ready to update to the StoryCorps App Version 2? Read this first!
Once you’ve joined a community on archive.storycorps.org, you’ll be able to access your community page from the StoryCorps App. After logging into your profile on the app, you can access your communities in two places:
- From the Home Screen
- Select the house icon on the bottom left side of the app and scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- You can swipe through all of the communities you have joined on the home screen or select See All to access all of your communities on their own page.
- From Your Profile
- Select the silhouette icon on the bottom right side of the app.
- Select the Communities box on your profile. You’ll be able to access all of your communities on their own page.
If you are not yet a member of a community, log in to archive.storycorps.org to explore and find a community to join. Currently, the StoryCorps App will only display communities you are already a member of.