In 2022, we launched a new version of our App, this article relates to the latest version. To figure out which version you’re on or get help for Version 1, check out this article!
To access and edit your profile information:
- Log in to your account on the StoryCorps App.
- Select the 👤 person icon in the bottom right corner to navigate to your profile page in the App.
- Select the blue edit icon located on your profile photo to access the Edit My Profile page.
- From the Edit My Profile page, you'll have the option to:
- Update your profile photo (you have the option to take a new photo or upload an existing photo.)
- Update your first and last name.
- Update your email address.
- Enter a community code (if you have one.)
- Please Note: adding a Community Code is not required.
- Once you have adjusted your profile details, select Save to update information.
Need more help? Try the step-by-step guide below:
Tutorial Link: https://ior.ad/8jxU
1. Once you are logged in, click the profile icon on the bottom right corner of your screen.
2. To update your profile photo, click on the circle at the top of the screen and select a photo from your device.
3. Click select photos and choose your profile image.
4. On this screen you can also update your name and email or add a Community Code.
5. Click save.
6. That's it. You're done.
Here's an interactive tutorial
** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **