Big News: On July 11 2022, StoryCorps launched a major update to the StoryCorps App!
The information below pertains to the latest version of the StoryCorps App.
- Not sure which version you’re on or need help with the original version of the StoryCorps App? Check out this Help Center article!
- Ready to update to the StoryCorps App Version 2? Read this first!
Create your account through the StoryCorps App
Note: If you’ve already created an account on archive.storycorps.org, please log in with that account to avoid making duplicate accounts.
To create an account from the app:
- Download the StoryCorps App and open it on your device.
- Press the button “Create an Account” and follow the prompts to enter your information and create a password.
- The Community Code field on the account creation page is optional and only for users who’ve been given a Community Code. You can find more information on Community Codes in the Help Center article below.
- If you prefer to use Facebook, Apple, or Google to sign in, click the corresponding icon at the top of the screen and follow the instructions to sign in.
Still have questions? Submit a request to our support team here.